A very belated Happy New Year to anyone who happens to be reading! I’ve been dreadful at getting back to this blog, despite racking up the recipes to post and taking photos of just about everything – all bar the writing about it, it seems! So there’s the first of my foodie resolutions for the year: upload the photos, post the recipes, and generally catch up with the backlog!
My other foodie resolutions look a little like this:
- Try new recipes – the obvious one 🙂 I’m going to go easy on myself and say one each month.
- Try cooking new foods – thinking halloumi, which I’m amazed I’ve only nibbled once, and perhaps polenta. And maybe this is the year I finally try making scones (I know, I know – hanging my head in shame 😉 )
- Try a new technique or two – like the spiralizer!
- Try some new eateries and/or something new instead of the old favourites on the menu.
- Finally finish (ie restart!) inventorying the freezer, and keep it up to date! Perfect time for a clear-out, too.
Anyone else have foodie resolutions for the year – and how are they going so far?